The Design Process
The process of designing and developing a website is as complex or as straightforward as you want it to be. We like to keep things simple.
Here's how we launch a new website:
• We meet you and talk about what you like and don't like
• We find out what you want to achieve with your website
• We take a look at your existing branding (leaflets/flyers/stationary/ads etc) and see how we can integrate them into your new site
• We agree a price for the whole project
• We then come up with a design, based on what we discussed at the above meeting
• We email you this design and ask you to comment on the way it looks. Your suggestions are most welcome at this stage
• We make changes to the structure and layout etc based on your feedback and re-send the design until you are completely happy with what you see
• Once happy with what you see, a 25% deposit is provided by you against the price agreed at stage 1
• We test the site in all major browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari)
• We ensure your contact forms and email addresses are all working
• Once the remaining balance (75%) is paid, we put the site live and register it with the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
You now have an attractive looking website live on the internet!